pCP Team 24 November 2018 pCP 4.1.0
The pCP Team has released an new version of piCorePlayer.
Significant changes #
- Kernel 4.14.81
- AudioCore kernel 4.14.81-rt47. All RPi processors supporting Realtime Kernels.
- RPi Firmware 2018/11/12
- Support for RPi3A+ Board.
- Upgrade to BusyBox 1.29.3
- Fix for partition sizing , should resolve >32GB sdcard issues.
- Wifi: Added driver for rtl8822bu chipset.
- Wifi: Correction for “=” in passwords.
- Wifi: Add CRDA for proper setting of Country Code.
- Update to Squeezelite v1.9.0-1121-pCP
- Integrate gpio-poweroff and gpio-shutdown overlays. (Easier support for power on/off boards).
- Adding a file named “netusb” to the boot partition will automatically load/configure net-usb kernel modules.
- PlayerTabs on top of the pCP web page now will only display pCP devices, if you have players running pCP 4.0.0 or earlier and want them to show up in tabs, please upgrade squeezelite on that device.
New images or insitu update are available. The released versions can be downloaded from here.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.