The pCP Team has released a minor update, but has some key new things that some have really been waiting.
Here are the major changes #
- Kernel 4.9.35, Firmware 2017/06/30.
- Supports new Allo DigiOne, MiniBoss, and updated PianoPlus driver to support Dual Mono/Dual Stereo.
- Added Piano Plus alsamixer controls to Audio card Control Page.
- Multiple USB and Network Mounts.
- Wifi should now work in the Audio Optimized Kernel.
- If you have a RPi3, you can now run pCP from a USB memory card. - You may need to configure your RPi3 to support this—see Boot from USB . You will have to increase the waitusb= value in cmdline.txt.
- Squeezelite packages in image updated to latest.
- Touchscreen kernel module package, now include fbtft and other kernel modules for other screens.
- Fixed AudioCore Touchscreen kernel packages for missing backlight dependency…(separate Backlight-xxxxx.tcz is no longer required).
The multiple drive mounts was a significant code change. Hopefully I’ve handled all the possible cases.
The released versions can be downloaded here.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen