Please try the new version piCorePlayer 2.06 .
This is a bug-fix version. A major part of the underlying code has been rewritten, but the appearance have not changed much.
- piCore updated - where the libstdc++ exception bug is fixed.
- Improved ALSA settings on the Squeezelite page.
- Fixed the issue when trying to move LMS cache to attached Fat based USB disk.
- Improved the update process further.
- Numerous small bug-fixes.
Please notice that you will need to install this version from 2.05. In addition, it is not possible to downgrade to a previous version anymore.
This will probably be the latest release based on kernel 4.1.
We have now started working on a major pCP update based on kernel 4.4 that contains a lot of interesting and important fixes for I2S-audio DACs.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen