Please try the new version piCorePlayer 2.05.
The pCP Team is happy to release this new version, with special focus on LMS integration and managing attached USB-disk.
- Added a [LMS update] button, so it is very easy to update LMS to the most recent nightly version.
- Added options to mount hard disks.
- Added options to move the cache and preferences to mounted drive - otherwise piCorePlayer would be using your SD card, but it might be safer to use a mounted disk.
- Added a pop-up that offers to expand the partition if it is too small.
- Improved the update process, so that it will be future proof if anything changes in pCP.
- Fixed the VU-meter problem.
- A lot of minor improvements throughout the scripts.
Have a look at the [LMS] configuration page (select [Beta] mode on the [Main] page).
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.