Please try the new version piCorePlayer 2.05 .
The pCP Team is happy to release this new version, with special focus on LMS integration and managing attached USB-disk.
- Added a [LMS update] button, so it is very easy to update LMS to the most recent nightly version.
- Added options to mount hard disks.
- Added options to move the cache and preferences to mounted drive - otherwise piCorePlayer would be using your SD card, but it might be safer to use a mounted disk.
- Added a pop-up that offers to expand the partition if it is too small.
- Improved the update process, so that it will be future proof if anything changes in pCP.
- Fixed the VU-meter problem.
- A lot of minor improvements throughout the scripts.
Have a look at the [LMS] configuration page (select [Beta] mode on the [Main] page).
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen