Please try the new version piCorePlayer 2.02
Because of changes at sourceforge you will have problems updating directly - so you need to apply the Sourceforge fix which is described here: Squeezebox forum before being able to update to pCP 2.02.
- Sourceforge fixes.
- Enhanced ALSAequal sliders with number, and more robust selection of card number and selection of “equal”.
- Jivelite piCorePlayer applet update.
- Improved insitu_update, so now it won’t overwrite user customization.
- Updates for Raspberry Pi Zero (not tested).
- Support for “official” RPi Wifi adapter.
- Support for raspidac3 and rpi_dac (not tested).
- Added “fix minor bugs” feature.
- Changed to tick and cross for indicators (colour blind issue).
- Automatically start of Squeezelite can be enabled/disabled from [Tweaks] page.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen