Please try the new version piCorePlayer 2.02
Because of changes at sourceforge you will have problems updating directly - so you need to apply the Sourceforge fix which is described here: Squeezebox forum before being able to update to pCP 2.02.
- Sourceforge fixes.
- Enhanced ALSAequal sliders with number, and more robust selection of card number and selection of “equal”.
- Jivelite piCorePlayer applet update.
- Improved insitu_update, so now it won’t overwrite user customization.
- Updates for Raspberry Pi Zero (not tested).
- Support for “official” RPi Wifi adapter.
- Support for raspidac3 and rpi_dac (not tested).
- Added “fix minor bugs” feature.
- Changed to tick and cross for indicators (colour blind issue).
- Automatically start of Squeezelite can be enabled/disabled from [Tweaks] page.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.