pCP Team 31 August 2015 pCP 1.21
[DELETED September 10] New version 1.21 is ready. [Please notice this version was removed as it had a nasty bug so future updates from this version was not possible.]
- Kernel updated to 4.1.6 with a possible important USB fix for those using Schitt Modi 2 audio box (or similar).
- Added tab, so it is easy to jump from one piCorePlayer to another present in your system.
- Re-added the controls allowing you to skip tracks and adjust volume up/down.
- Automatic select the correct timezone (depending on your location based on IP geo-location).
- Added a “mode” tab at the bottom of the [Main Page] allowing us to present more or less options/settings on the pages.
- Improved Wifi on/off logic, so now a reboot is not needed anymore.
- Added a normal cron job option.
- Improved boot speed.
- Numerous bugfixes.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.