Please try the new version piCorePlayer 1.15.
- Support for the IQaudIO I2S DAC.
- Added the power settings suggested by Fiatelis.
- Added the script provided by Randy for saving the content of Wifi.db if you setup Wifi using the old piCorePlayer script in the config.cfg.
- Hopefully HDMI will be able to stream up to 192kHZ - will need testing.
- Kernel updated to version 3.14.0.
- Added option on the Wifi config web page to disable WiFi. This will allow faster booting if you don’t need WiFi as you then won’t wait for time out of the WiFi script.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.