pCP Team 17 April 2014 pCP 1.15
Please try the new version piCorePlayer 1.15.
- Support for the IQaudIO I2S DAC .
- Added the power settings suggested by Fiatelis.
- Added the script provided by Randy for saving the content of Wifi.db if you setup Wifi using the old piCorePlayer script in the config.cfg.
- Hopefully HDMI will be able to stream up to 192kHZ - will need testing.
- Kernel updated to version 3.14.0.
- Added option on the Wifi config web page to disable WiFi. This will allow faster booting if you don’t need WiFi as you then won’t wait for time out of the WiFi script.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.