piCorePlayer 1.12a is ready… get it from the Downloads section.
- HDMI streaming now once again possible with 192kHz.
- Various improvements in the web pages (now the radio buttons show your selected output).
- The start of Wifi, Dropbear and Squeezelite after reboot has been rearranged.
- A bug in saving the SSID and password for Wifi has been fixed.
- Kernel updated to 3.12.9
- Firmware updated (Should have fixed some HDMI and USB audio problems).
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.