pCP Team 3 February 2014 pCP 1.11b
piCorePlayer 1.11b is ready - it is the same as piCorePlayer 1.11 with some bugs have been dealt with… get it from the Downloads section.
- Now saves all your changes.
- Now Squeezelite reliable starts after a reboot.
- Now the overclocking options are saved and used.
- All options are used (the codec selection was not used before).
- The reboot page has been changed, in order to avoid accidental reboot.
- The pages will refresh when using the “back” button in your browser, so your selected options are shown.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.
The Software and Information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.