piCorePlayer 1.07 is ready.
- Updated kernel to rpi-linux-3.11.5
- Better picoreplayer script, so now it is much easier to change the Squeezelite settings, like name etc - and you can see what the current settings are.
- More Wifi adapters are supported (I think that most the Ralink adapters are working now).
- Better Wifi script (thanks to Randy McEuen who made it possible to save non-protected Wifi’s as well).
- The new version is larger than usual, as this has been requested by many who wanted to add extra packages to the piCorePlayer. If needed I can provide a smaller version.
BIG thanks to Randy McEuen who helped by beta testing the new version and also provided a valuable patch to the Wifi.sh script in the microcore community.
The pCP Team
Paul, Greg, Ralphy and Steen
Older versions of piCorePlayer may not be compatible with the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi. You need to review the Release notes to determine when the support for your particular Raspberry Pi was added. It is safer to use the latest version of piCorePlayer as it will be compatible with the latest version of the Raspberry Pi.