Here is a group of projects done by various people over the years using piCorePlayer. Unlike How to’s that should be reasonably up to date, Projects are a snap shot in time when they were created and may gradually drift out of date. There is no guarantee that they are currently accurate. Projects should be considered a source of inspiration and great starting point for your own project.
Thanks to those that have taken the time to document their piCorePlayer projects.
If you discover some projects I have missed please let us know.
Submitted Projects #
- Netbooting piCorePlayer 3.x
- Raspberry Squeezie
- Tivoli Squeezebox Radio
- piCorePlayer + Waveshare 3.5" TFT + jivelite
- Build a simple LMS server
- Standalone piCorePlayer
- Add a 3.5 inch display
- Add a Topping E30 USB DAC
- Autostart Squeezelite
- Setting up the RemotePi Board
- Setup the Argon One case for the Raspberry Pi 4B
- Build a player with the SmartiPi Touch case
- Batch file to create minimal wpa_supplicant.conf
- Batch file to use robocopy to mirror music library