Burn piCorePlayer onto a SD card
There are many methods of creating a piCorePlayer SD card. You can use your favourite method or use one of the following.
Mac OSX #
More information #
- RPF - Installing Operating System Images
- eLinux - RPi Easy SD Card Setup
- Win32 Disk Imager - Sourceforge
- USBImager - GitLab
- Raspberry Pi Imager
- Raspberry Pi Imager - Downloads
- SD Card Formatter
- Can’t see the boot partition
- Can’t see the root partition
The Software is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.