Jivelite is a cut down Squeezebox control application derived from Logitech’s SB Jive.
- Originally developed and released by Adrian Smith.
- Currently maintained by Ralph Irving.
piCorePlayer fully supports Jivelite on the Raspberry Pi Foundation’s Official 7" Touch Screen.
Jivelite can be installed on piCorePlayer via the [Tweaks] page on the piCorePlayer web interface.
Jivelite [Settings] > [piCorePlayer] screen #
- Reboot piCorePlayer
- Shutdown piCorePlayer
- Rescan LMS Media Library
- Adjust Display Backlight Brightness
- Adjust Display Backlight Brightness when Powered Off
- Enable Power On Button when Powered Off
- Save Settings to SD Card
More information #
- Announce: JiveLite - cut down squeezebox control application - Triode
- Jivelite for piCorePlayer - Ralph Irving
- Original Jivelite - Adrian Smith - Google Code Archive
- Latest Jivelite - Ralph Irving - github
- Jivelite for piCorePlayer - Ralph Irving - github