pCP Team 19 April 2022 pCP 5.0.0 Components Jivelite • Display
Jivelite is a cut down Squeezebox control application derived from Logitech’s Squeezebox Jive.
- Originally developed and released by Adrian Smith.
- Currently maintained by Ralph Irving.
piCorePlayer fully supports Jivelite on the Raspberry Pi’s Official 7" Touch Display.
Jivelite can be installed on piCorePlayer via the [Tweaks] page on the piCorePlayer web interface.
Jivelite [Settings] > [piCorePlayer] screen
- Announce: JiveLite - cut down squeezebox control application - Triode
- Jivelite for piCorePlayer - Ralph Irving
- Latest Jivelite - Ralph Irving - github
- Jivelite for piCorePlayer - Ralph Irving - github
The Software and Information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.